The 2017 edition of MTN Foundation Scholarship Scheme For the Blind has commenced. With over N1,690,800,000 spent so far, the MTN Foundation “Scholarship scheme” is pleased to commence phase eight of this hugely successful initiative.
WHO CAN APPLY FOR MTN FOUNDATION SCHOLARSHIP SCHEME FOR THE BLIND?
- Students of a public tertiary institutions, who are dependent on Braille
- 2nd or 3rd year full time under-graduates in public universities and colleges of education studying other disciplines beside Law with Cummulative Grade Point Average (CGPA) of 2.5
- 3rd year full time Law under-graduates in public universities with CGPA of 2.5
- Scholarships will be renewed for the existing students who have maintained a minimum of 2.5 for universities and colleges of education and 2.0 for polytechnic students
- Full time Polytechnic under-graduates in ND2, HND2 with a minimum CGPA of 2.0 and with one of the following:
- ND1 result (applicants currently in ND2)
- HND1 result (applicants currently in HND2)
HOW TO APPLY FOR MTN FOUNDATION SCHOLARSHIP SCHEME FOR THE BLIND.
Only short-listed applicants will be contacted and MTNF bears sole responsibility for final selection of successful beneficiaries.
Upload a copy of your recent passport photograph: Maximum file size of 600kb
• The application portal opens Monday September 18, 2017 and ends October 09, 2017.
• Only short listed applicants will be contacted and MTNF bears sole responsibility for final selection of successful beneficiaries.
FRAUD NOTICE: Please note that the MTN Foundation does not use placement agencies nor charge applicants an advance fee of any kind (e.g. application fees, placement fees, test fees, etc.)