The management of the Nigerian Defence Academy (NDA) has released the postgraduate admission list for the 2017/2018 academic session.
NDA Postgraduate Admission List.
The list of successful candidates for admission into various postgraduate programmes of the Nigerian Defence Academy for the 2017/2018 Academic Session is as shown hereunder.
If you are unable to view the file above Click Here (pdf link) to view Nigerian Defence Academy (NDA) Postgraduate school admission list.
Important Notice to all Admitted NDU Postgraduate Admitted Students.
- Collect the admission letter and schedule of fees at the Postgraduate School, NDA Ribadu Campus Kaduna with effect from 12 February 2018.
- Come along with original copies of credentials for screening at the Postgraduate School.
- Only successfully screened candidates will be allowed to register.
- Registration for semester courses will start on 12 February 2018 and end on 5 March 2018.
- Please note that the registration will be done online. Each admitted student will be given his/her username and initial password after screening exercise at the PG School to facilitate the online registration.
- Students are expected to register online within the period and printout 2 copies of Course Registration Forms for the PG School and their respective departments.
- Any student who fails to register within the specified period shall pay late registration fees as specified in the admission letter.
- Lectures commences on 19 February 2018.
- No student will be allowed to register after 3 weeks of commencement of lectures.